Members of the Gladfelter Circle Advisory Council promote giving at the Gladfelter Circle levels and serve in an advisory capacity to the Trust.
The purpose of the Gladfelter Circle Advisory Council is to encourage other individuals to join the Gladfelter Circle by pledging an annual gift of $2,000 or more. In addition, the Council serves in an advisory capacity to the Chi Phi Educational Trust on matters pertaining to the Gladfelter Circle and Chi Phi’s major gift programs.
To serve as a member of the Gladfelter Circle Advisory Council, individuals are expected to:
- Make a personal financial commitment of at least $10,000 over five years ($2,000 per year),
- Act as public supporters, advocates and ambassadors for the Gladfelter Circle,
- Agree to be publicly listed as a member of the Gladfelter Circle Advisory Council on marketing and solicitation materials,
- Recruit and solicit at least two other individuals to make a five-year Gladfelter Circle level commitment,
- Advise the Trust on solicitation strategies and stewardship opportunities to enhance the Gladfelter Circle and camaraderie among supporters at this level, and
- Participate in no more than three online meetings and conference calls per year.
Advisory Council members serve three year terms from July 1 through June 30 each year. Council members may serve consecutive terms so long as they meet the minimum expectations and requirements outlined above.
If you are interested in serving on this Advisory Council, please contact Director of Development, John Fisher at email@example.com or 404.231.1824.