The Chi Phi Fund provides the annual financial resources that support the educational programs, scholarships, alumni outreach efforts, Chapter education and other activities of the Educational Trust.
Tax-deductible gifts to the Chi Phi Fund are needed this year to provide the following critical programs and services to our members:
- More than 60 on campus Chapter and Colony visits by our staff .
- $60,000 in undergraduate and graduate scholarships.
- 550 leadership program scholarships to our cutting-edge programs.
- Coaching and training to over 200 volunteers serving as Chapter Advisors, Club Officers, Alumni Associations Officers and more.
- Distributing over 45,000 copies of the Chakett.
- Preserving our history in the Chi Phi Greek Life Museum.
Transparency and Efficiency
The Trust Board and staff monitors the fundraising and spending performance of Chi Phi relative to non-profit industry benchmarks which are calculated annually by members of the North-American Interfraternity Conference Foundation using public non-profit IRS 990 reports. We are committed to raising and spending your charitable dollars efficiently and in a manner that directly impacts young Brothers across the nation.
$0.66 per $1 by Chi Phi on programs and scholarships
$0.52 per $1 Average spent by Fraternal Foundations on programs and scholarships
$250 per Brother spent on programs and scholarships